Also during this week, all the high schools in America are firing up their scoreboards. So this is really a busy time of year here at Daktronics, too. We like to call it Fall Rush – and it is a rush!
We love hearing from you, but also appreciate how busy you are. We anticipate a bit longer hold time when you call us beginning the week of August 18.
So, we want to give you some other options for finding help that won’t tie you up quite so long:
Before calling for support, follow these steps:
FIND SUPPORT INFORMATION:
- Search our Knowledge Base for technical information, known problems and resolutions, updates and fixes, FAQs, compatibility, manuals, and more. www.daktronics.com/support
- Search our Training pages for “how to” help.
– Venus 1500 – http://www.daktronics.com/venus1500Learning worksheets, video tutorials and training options
– **NEW** If you haven’t visited lately, we have added new Advanced training worksheets. If you have a GalaxyPro GP4 display, we have added information on using feeds.
– Show Control System – http://www.daktronics.com/en-us/support/training/show-control tutorials for Show Control System and training options.
SUBMIT YOUR PROBLEM ONLINE:
For a Venus 1500 or Visiconn software product question, click the “Contact A Trainer” button to request a call back or an email response.
- Use this request if your equipment is working properly, but you have a question about your software features.
- Use this request for help to schedule training or to purchase training.
- Typical response time is less than four hours during our corporate business hours (M-F, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. CST)
- If your display is not working properly, or your need is URGENT, please contact Customer Service at 1-800-DAK-TRONICS (1-800-325-8766).
For a technical issue or service call, use our Service Request.
- Use this request if your need isn’t urgent, or you want to schedule a service event.
- We make every effort to respond to these requests within one business day (M-F, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. CST). In most cases, the response time is less than four hours.
- If your display is not working properly or your need is URGENT, please call Customer Service at 1-800-DAK-TRONICS (1-800-325-8766). If you are a school and your display is serviced by one of our Independent Dealers, please visit www.daktronics.com/HSPRSalesRep to find their contact information.