Having a problem with a Daktronics product?
- NCAA 2015 Basketball Rule Changes
- What Stats are Available from the Out of Town Scores -NCAA BB Stats Inc. Driver?
- How do I set up Stat Crew TAS for Basketball
- What All Sport Code do I use for my scoreboard?
- All Sport CG not sending the correct data to live text
- How to setup Stat Crew with DSTI?
- Understanding broadcast and channel settings for radio All Sport Consoles
- Shot Clock Horn Won’t Sound
- How to set the backboard LED strip to light when the shot clock runs out.
- How to build and use a requested stats button in Display Studio
For more articles like these, search the Daktronics Knowledge Base (KB).
Out-of-Town Scores for NBA
In order to update SportsWire from Daktronics, a license with Stats Inc. is required. You should have already received an email from Stats Inc. requesting your confirmation of your feeds needed for the upcoming seasons.
There may be up to a 3-5 day lead time to get the license and credentials set up with Stats Inc.; we recommend getting that in place as soon as possible. Once that is finalized, we can work with you to get your Daktronics SportsWire installed and operational to keep your fans up-to-date with all the stats and game information they crave.
Checkout our Video Library
We have a growing collection of videos are in our YouTube Daktronics Control Systems Channel .
The following videos are available for the basketball season.
- Introduction to Media RTD
- Introduction to Requested Stats
- Configuring Stats Inc. in Sports Wire 4000
- How to Create a Real Time Data Graphic
- How to Load and Script Content with Show Control and DMP-8000 Systems
Cannot find what you are looking for? Contact us.
|Non-urgent Service Requests
If you have a non-urgent need, you can request assistance from Daktronics Customer Service online.
We make every effort to respond to these requests within one business day. (Monday-Friday, 8 am – 5 pm Central Time
|Urgent Service Request
The fastest way to contact customer support is to call us. We are available 24/7/365.
The quickest way to reach a Technician is to call 866-343-6018 and press option 2.
Our phones are always open, but the best time to reach us is 8-10 am CST.
If you are unable to hold, you will have an option to leave your phone number and a short message, and the next available associate will call you back.
|Our service contact information is also listed on Daktronics.com