Today, October 14, we’re releasing the most outstanding, full-featured, high-quality Galaxy® series yet—the Galaxy GS6 display. This product displays text, graphics, and animation in full color and monochrome with the best contrast in the industry. The Galaxy GS6 is controlled by our new, intuitive, cloud-based Venus® Control Suite software.
GS6 selling points
- 15.85 mm pixel pitch available–the tightest 16 mm in the industry
- Graphics that pop because of high resolution and high contrast
- Fully-sealed components for outstanding display performance
Venus Control Suite selling points
- Easy control anywhere, anytime, from any device
- Security for IT peace of mind—multiple firewalls and secure connections
- Intuitive experience, and maximized for mobile devices
Easy to install and service
We built upon our previous generation’s features that streamline installation, such as the quick connects and mounting clips. Our engineers added single-step module removal to the GS6 to make your life even easier. Tip the module out by undoing a single latch at the top and letting it rest on the hooks at the bottom.
Free new product training webinars
Register today for two great opportunities to discover more about Galaxy GS6 and Venus Control Suite:
Galaxy GS6/Venus Control Suite Features & Benefits
- Instructors: Daktronics product managers
- Thursday, October 15 10:30-12:00 noon Central Time
- Wednesday, October 21 1:30 – 3:00 p.m. Central Time
Venus Control Suite Operator Training
- Instructors: Daktronics software trainers
- Tuesday, October 20 10:00 a.m.-12:00 noon Central Time
- Wednesday, October 28 2:00 p.m.-4:00 p.m. Central Time
Interested in more information?
- Talk to your Daktronics representative.
- View Galaxy® GS6 Displays brochure.
- Galaxy GS6 web page
- Venus Control Suite web page
- Experience the Venus Control Suite at www.daktronics.com/VenusLearning
Start requesting quotes today–lead time is 4-6 weeks.