Racing season is here! We would like to share popular support resources that will help you have a seamless start to the 2016 season.
Assess your equipment before your first event.
If you have not already read our previous posts on preparing for your season, here are a few that provide helpful recommendations regarding pre-season checks.
- Preparing for the 2016 Spring Sport Seasons: Display Checks
- Preparing for the 2016 Spring Sport Seasons: Control Checks
Having a problem with a Daktronics product?
Here are 5 frequently used resources for racing season.
- Outdoor LED Motorsports Displays Installation Manual
- Outdoor LED Scoreboards w/ Gyrus Driver Service Manual
- How to get an Auto Racing Scoreboard to display laps remaining
- All Sport 5100 Motorsports Timing
- Integrating MyLaps Orbits 4 with Motorsports Interface
For more resources like these, search the Daktronics Knowledge Base (KB).
Check out our Video Library
We have a growing collection of videos in our Video Support Gallery on Daktronics.com.
Here are a few examples:
- How to Create a Real Time Data Graphic
- This video will demonstrate how to use Show Control to create a message to show live data.
- Introduction to Media RTD
- This video will demonstrate how to use Show Control to display media RTD (headshots, logos, etc.)
Can’t find what you are looking for? Contact us.
Non-urgent Service Requests
If you have a non-urgent need, you can request assistance from Daktronics Customer Service online.
We make every effort to respond to these requests within one business day. (Monday-Friday, 8 am – 5 pm Central Time
Urgent Service Request
The fastest way to contact customer support is to call us. We are available 24/7/365.
The quickest way to reach a Technician is to call 866-343-6018 and press option 2.
Our phones are always open, but the best time to reach us is 8-10 am CST.
If you are unable to hold, you will have an option to leave your phone number and a short message, and the next available associate will call you back.
Access all of our support resources at www.daktronics.com/support