- How do you know that your order will be on time? Is there a known production window and capacity?
- Are there testing procedures? If something goes wrong, how quickly is it fixed?
Value of Product Price
- You’ve heard great things but want to know if it’s worth the investment.
- Does it last as long as they say?
- Have I seen a lot of these products around, building a credible supplier reputation?
- Will they be there to fix anything in the future or to order more as new projects arrive?
Efficiency in Location
- Your subcontractor’s reps should know the area and be able to send technicians to troubleshoot.
- They’ll know your territory next time and how you work and vice versa, speeding future repairs.
Does your subcontractor sound like a good fit? If so, you’ve found one worth keeping. If not, you might want to reconsider. After all, it’s your reputation on the line. To learn more about subcontractor selection, visit Daktronics.com/KOST.