Whether installing a brand new video display or looking to expand your opportunities for revenue on your existing equipment, there are options you may have not considered. Let’s walk through the facility to identify some.
- Parking Lot Signage. Greet your guests from the moment they arrive. Share spectator excitement for the evening’s upcoming activities along with sponsors for the day’s event.
- Wayfinding. Signs help direct fans to restrooms and where to find snacks. Use this opportunity to show who helped fund game day to make it so great.
- Seating Signs. While fans ascend home portals to their seats, local business logos greet them and let them know they are rooting for the home team, too. Don’t forget those lower section signs typically used for student seating. Those sections are the loudest typically and capture camera attention for fan cams.
- Ticket Booth. Creating top of the mind awareness as fans enter and depart.
- Concession Stand. A halftime staple. When eyes are scanning the lists of foods, add a business’s name into the mix for contemplation.
- On the big screen. There are many on-screen advertising options available, including:
- Create Branding and visibility with Animated Logos, sponsor bugs and “sponsored by” game entitlements. Examples include, out of town scores brought to you by, sponsor promoted dance cam, or kick supported by.
- Drive traffic to your business with video display contests and coupon codes shown on the big screen.
- Showcase your community support by sponsoring and acknowledging student and athletic achievement throughout the event.
- Static sponsor ads. Close to the video display and offering a more traditional view of sponsors. Backlit advertising panels “crown” displays by perching on top. Ad panels on the back of the display offer prime positioning as well to people as they park for the game or drive by the stadium. Message displays on backsides are another eye catching and efficient use of space to showcase facility announcements and sponsor recognition.
- Nontraditional media opportunities. Multi-media spots also offer a plethora of options, including:
- Coinflip sponsorships
- Kiosks at home football games
- A logo and link on the school’s website
- Customized Public Address game announcements
- Parking passes
- Ad in the game’s program
Potential doesn’t stop at the game.
- Championship pennants. A classic way to show school pride while marking time in history. Anchor partner panels below the banners show support in a prominent place.
It’s easy to see how many opportunities exist for sponsorships to help schools fund and support their teams! Don’t sell yourself short. Don’t miss out on the value a video display can bring to your new marketing plan and contact DSM today.