There have been lots of exciting updates for our Venus Control Suite recently. Did your customers miss any of them? No worries! Here’s a recap of anything they might’ve missed over on the Venus Control Suite Training blog.
- Quick Preview: We’ve made it easier to preview content before displaying it. Simply click the thumbnail to open the properties window, then click the image again to preview it.
- Default Text Size: When text boxes are inserted into a web presentation, they are automatically sized to fit in the display canvas.
- New Playlist Maximum: We increased the number of items in a playlist from 90 to 120.
- Ad Grid Users – Sales Information in Playlists: Users of Ad Grid will see “No Sales” indicated in a playlist if no sales are made. If sales are made, a preview of the sale dates shows below the display.
- Multiple Hours of Operation: Operating hours for displays can now be set for each day of the week. This can be found in Displays>Scheduling.
Check out the Venus Control Suite Learning Center!
Our self-guided training website, www.daktronics.com/venuslearning, will bring your customers to all of our available training courses and resources. These materials are free to use.
The Learning Center has both video tutorials and literature to help guide users through various topics including advertising, navigating your software, creating, organizing and scheduling content, and more. There are also links to the operational manual and quick guide that can easily be accessed from anywhere.
And don’t forget!
Please remember Venus Control Suite is down every Thursday morning to push updates.
Our Venus Control Suite sees frequent updates, and our software training team is always working hard to provide users with helpful advice and pointers on our blog.