Visitors will view new products of interest to various sign industry markets at booth #2725:
- GT6 10 mm Galaxy® series designed for high-quality, high-resolution images.
- The Daktronics-Verizon Lifetime Cellular Data Plan saves hours of installation time and keeps private networks safe at the best price in the industry.
- LED Street Furniture meets the public where they are with high resolution and 5,000 nits brightness.
- Indoor 4 mm rotating displays are ideal for shopping centers and other large, open indoor spaces.
- ADFLOW offers a wide range of indoor digital media solutions to multiple markets.
- Other LED displays meet other needs and solutions.
Educational opportunities at Sign Expo
Daktronics on-premise market manager, Taylor Nilson, will speak at a Lounge & Learn session, 1:15– 1:45 p.m. on Friday, April 26. His presentation is “What Your Customers Expect from a Digital Display Supplier.”
Nilson will talk about how attendees can protect their brand and select vendors that align with their business goals. In addition to a reliable display, customers today expect lifetime support. Vendors must supply services and tools that help optimize the technology and make it easy to manage.
Celebrating ISA’s 75th year
“If you belong to a trade, you need to support trade organizations,” says Daktronics co-founder Al Kurtenbach. For that reason, Daktronics is a longtime ISA expo exhibitor and member since 1982.
Founded 75 years ago, ISA hosted its first tradeshow in 1947. Last year, the event attracted twenty thousand attendees who interacted with nearly 600 vendors. Daktronics regards the Sign Expo as a source for serious solutions, real results and opportunities for powerful connections.