The latest update to Venus Control Suite included a new feature, the Account Activity Report. You can run this report by navigating to Reports and selecting Account Activity Report.
This report can be used for auditing purposes and will show activity related to your Venus Control Suite account, including modifications made to playlists and media files. This can be a LOT of data! Here are a few things to keep in mind:
- The report includes columns for date, time, user, action, and item.
- Once you run the report, it’s helpful to open it in Excel, and sort by the User column to show activity performed by individual users.
- The report can be run for a maximum of 30 days. We would recommend running the report for shorter periods of time (1-5 days) to make the data easier to sort through.
Here are instructions on how to run the report:
- Click Reports from the Venus menu
- Select Add New
- Select report type: Account Activity Report
- Fill out the required parameters, including Report Name, Account, and Date Range, and click Submit
- Click Download and Save the report as a .csv file (Microsoft Excel)