Sales Expo went virtual this year, and we’re happy to report that it was a big success. While we missed the networking and social time of a live event, sign company professionals appreciated the content and presentations. Here are a few of the comments we received:
Explained and illustrated the differences in quality of Daktronics vs. competitors.
Reinforced what we tell customers about the quality of your products – from raw materials to the testing that the components go through to qualify to your standards.
Well organized. Quick and straight to the point.
Very informative for assisting customers with when and why they should buy a new EMC; wonderful speaking points to use when addressing customers’ needs and reasons a new EMC is in their best interest, especially now.
You can still benefit from Sales Expo!
If you missed any sessions, or if you just want to watch them again, you can register to see them online right here. Here’s what we covered this year…
- Sales Masterclass: Build Your Competitive Advantage! with our keynote speaker, award-winning busines leader Lynne Jensen-Nelson
- It Matters: Components, Suppliers and Vendors with Brett Wendler, Daktronics VP of Design and Development
- Keeping Up Appearances: Prompting Customers to Upgrade with Taylor Nilson, Daktronics On Premise Market Manager
- Up in Lights: The Daktronics Product Showcase with the Daktronics Team
- Get the Message: How Digital Signs Enhance Marketing Plans with Jess Bern, Daktronics Marketing Strategist
- Get the Real Scoop: A Panel of Peers with a panel of sign company professionals
You can also hear the recap of Sales Expo 2020 in our Daktronics podcast.
Congratulations to our winners
Please join us in congratulating James Fuchsel of La Crosse Sign Group. He won both categories for our Sign Design competition. You can see these and all the amazing entries in this blog post.
Plus, a big “way to go” to these gift card winners who attended Sales Expo live.
Jeff Brezinka, LaCrosse Sign Co, Onalaska, WI
Bruce Moore, FSGI, Austin, TX
Bobby Rasmussen, Terry & Bob’s Sign Co, Goldfield, IA
Tony James, ABC Printing & Signs, Bonanza, AR
Russel Byrd, Selkirk Signs, Calgary, AB
Cindy Neiberger, Freeman Signs, Denver, CO
James White, JW Sales Associates LLC, Kenvil, NJ
Save the date
We are planning to bring you Sales Expo LIVE in Brookings, South Dakota, on September 15-17, 2020.