Sending content to another Venus 1500 User
Do you want to share a presentation with another Venus 1500 user? You can!
- Open the presentation you want to share.
- Click the orange “V” in the top, left corner of Content Studio.
- Point to “Save As.” (Fig. 1)
- Left click one time to open the “Save As” window.
- In the left column of the window, click the location to save the presentation to (such as, your desktop, Fig. 2). Name the file and click on“SAVE.”
- Now all you have to do is attach the presentation to an email and send (Fig. 3)!
Opening a presentation shared with you
- Open your email and right click on the attachment.
- Choose “Save As.” (Fig. 4)
- Save to your desktop or another location.
- Next, open Content Studio.
- Go to the yellow Open folder in the top, left corner.
- Browse to the location you saved the presentation to.
- Select the presentation and click on Open.
- Next, we will want to do a “Save As” to save the presentation to the Venus 1500 program
- To do this, go to top, left corner and click on the “V.”
- Go to “Save As” (Fig. 5)
- Save the presentation to a Venus 1500 folder and rename it if you desire.
That’s all there is to it!
Don’t miss our next post: use presets in Content Studio for effective content
For more information, see this Knowledge Base article.