Promote our new Cash/Credit LED display to the convenience stores in your area. This display can significantly lower a fuel retailer’s interchange fees and increase their profits. How?
The Cash/Credit LED display, when used with Fuelight™ petroleum price displays, shows three fuel prices depending on the payment method: “Cash,” “Credit,” and “Debit.” When customers notice the rates, they will pay by cash or debit for discount prices.
The effectiveness of this new display to help c-stores to be more profitable is evident according to a recent National Association Convenience Stores (NACS) survey. The February 3, 2014, Fuel Marketer News published the survey data that says:
- 66% of customers will pay cash to save 5 cents/gallon.
- 78% are ready to change from using credit cards to debit cards.
Cash/Credit LED display resources for you:
- Cash/Credit LED display flier (domestic)
- Cash/Credit LED display flier (international)
- Cash/Credit LED display webpage.
- Page 21 of our new 2014-2015 product catalog: www.daktronics.com/signcompanies> Product Literature > Download Digital Display Solutions Product Catalog.
Contact you Daktronics representative for more details.