Don’t take risks with your display’s creative content! It is important to know Daktronics creative format recommendations because formatting errors may cause videos and images to look blurry, distorted or may not even play.
Daktronics Creative Services and Engineering groups have determined the best media formats to use when developing content for Daktronics displays, and we have a created a number of resources to help you on this topic:
- For beginners, check out our video Getting Started with Graphics Video and review Video Display Content Creation Guide
- If you want to know the settings for either a DMP-7000 or DMP-8000 players, you can start by looking here: What file formats or types does DMP-8000 and DMP-7000 all support?
Here are some additional resources for rendering display ready content from a common video editing or compositing software.
DMP-7000 Display Ready Content Creation Resources
- How to Export Final Cut Pro Content for DMP-7000?
- How to Export Adobe Premier Content for DMP-7000?
- How to Export Adobe After Effects Content for DMP-7000?
DMP-8000 Display Ready Content Creation Resources
After rendering your content, you will probably want to see how it looks on your display. To learn how to load, script and play out your new content, watch these videos:
- How to Load and Script Content with Show Control and DMP-7000
- How to Load and Script Content with Show Control and DMP-8000
Custom content guides can also be created for your display(s). These guides would be especially helpful if you had to provide your exact creative specifications to a sponsor or designer. Contact us to get one started.