Swimming and Diving season is starting up. Are the details for setting up your scoring and timing system for your first meet a little fuzzy?
With NCAA men’s and woman’s Swimming and Diving right around the corner, we would like to share a new training resource that can assist with the setup and operation of your system. The Daktronics training team has created a series of YouTube videos that explain the details of an installation and setup of a Daktronics aquatics system. These videos are available in both English and Spanish.
Below are the individual topics of the Aquatics Video Series. These videos cover a diverse range of our most commonly asked questions, from showing how to setup an in-deck installation to operating and integrating the scoring and timing software.
- Aquatics Bulkhead Wiring Video
- Aquatics Wall Plate Video
- Aquatics Wiring, Potting, and Mounting Deck Plates Video
- Aquatics In-Deck Installation and Setup Video
- Aquatics On-Deck Installation Setup Video
- Aquatics Horn Start Installation and Setup Video
- ProSwim Software Overview Video
- ProSwim Integration with Hytek Overview Video
- Hytek Software Overview Video
Below is a link to the Aquatics Playlists.