What is Web-Sync?
A DakStats application with the Web-Sync process creates a centralized location for league statistics while reducing the amount of time it takes to compile and distribute statistics to the national office, other coaches, and the media. The Web-Sync service automates the collection and distribution of player, team and league statistics by allowing the user to quickly report statistics.
NAIA schools are the most common Web-Sync users. Any other schools interested in using this utility can reach out to technical support to learn more.
Here are some frequently asked questions for the DakStats Web-Sync Utility:
- I forgot my password, how can access?
- How often does the Web-Sync site update individual stats?
- I have a duplicate player in DakStats, how do I remove one?
- What do I do if there is an invalid team code preventing me from uploading a game?
- Can I alert viewers of a game status change in a live Webcast?
Here are some steps to make sure your DakStats and Web-Sync are ready:
- Install latest version of DakStats
- Create a new season
- Enter teams using the Via List button
- Enter the roster / Download opponent rosters from Advanced Features of Web-Sync
- Enter games / schedule
- Create new Web-Sync profile or edit last year’s profile
- Web-Sync schedule and roster
- Verify career statistics links
The steps are detailed in the NAIA Web-Sync Guide.