Get a great start to your season by accessing our online support tools to help you have a seamless start to your season. Ready, Set, Go!
Assess your equipment
If you have not already, read our previous posts on preparing for your season. Here are a few that provide helpful recommendations regarding pre-season checks.
- Preparing for the 2016 Spring Sport Seasons: Display Checks
- Preparing for the 2016 Spring Sport Seasons: Control Checks
Review Daktronics resources
Frequently used resources for the track and field season:
- Track and Field Interfaces Setup Guide – for systems installed prior to April 2015
- Track & Field Interfaces for Scoreboards & Displays Setup Guide – for systems installed May 2015 or after
- Question Marks Appear on the OmniSport® Track Button Interface
- FinishLynx, running time is lagging or not keeping up when displayed on a Galaxy matrix RTD display frame.
For more articles like these, search the Daktronics Knowledge Base (KB).
Check our video library
We have a growing collection of videos in our Video Support Gallery.
The training group recently published a video that will demonstrate how to setup and connect your track timing equipment to the Daktronics Standard System.
Here are a few other recommended videos for the track and field season.
- Show Control Tips and Tricks
- How to Create a Real Time Data Graphic
- How to Load and Script Content with Show Control and DMP-8000 Systems
Interested in training?
We have a recently recorded training for Standard Track Systems. The recording illustrates how data comes into a track system and can be displayed.
To watch the recording, click here:
Can’t find what you are looking for? Contact us.
Non-urgent Service Requests
If you have a non-urgent need, you can request assistance from Daktronics Customer Service online.
We make every effort to respond to these requests within one business day. (Monday-Friday, 8 am – 5 pm Central Time
Urgent Service Request
The fastest way to contact customer support is to call us. We are available 24/7/365.
The quickest way to reach a Technician is to call 866-343-6018 and press option 2.
Our phones are always open, but the best time to reach us is 8-10 am CST.
If you are unable to hold, you will have an option to leave your phone number and a short message, and the next available associate will call you back.
Access all of our support resources at www.daktronics.com/support.