Before you know it, fall will turn to winter, and we will be welcoming the start of basketball season. Jumpstart your basketball season early with the help of our services team. For those of you getting ready for basketball, you’ll want to stay tuned to The Control Panel for everything you need to prepare.
Shot Clock Resources
Games are won and lost over tenths of second. It is critical to get the timing correct for your players and fans. So as count down to the basketball season begins, our experts would like to share some resources on shot clocks.
Do you want to try something new with shot clocks?
- How to blank just the shot clock time or play clock time
- How to set the backboard LED strip to light when the shot clock runs out.
- Is There a Volume Adjustment on Shot Clock Horns?
- How to show or not show the leading “0” (zero) in the tens position when shot time is less than 10 seconds
- How to set tenth of a second option for the All Sport 5000
- Can a shot clock be set to count up with an All Sport console
Have a question?
- What All Sport Code should I use for my scoreboard?
- How to shut off the shot clock?
- Shot Clock Blank, No Incoming Signal Voltage
- Scoreboard radio receiver antenna is broken
If you see something that needs our attention before the season, please contact Daktronics support by creating a new service case in your MySupport account.