The countdown to the first basketball game has begun, and players are practicing for the season. But what about your control room staff? Will your operators be ready for the first game?
We want your All Sport and display operators to have skills and knowledge for the season ahead. Now is your opportunity to go beyond the basics. Train your staff early so they are prepared to take your display production to the next level.
Find the resources you need to operate your Daktronics system:
- Review the All Sport manual
- Review Show Control manuals and articles
- Integrate with DakStats
- Integrate with Stat Crew
Training videos for new and experienced operators:
- Learn how to configure your All Sport for basketball
- Load and script new content on your Show Control with DMP-8000 system
- Create a looping sponsor playlist in Show Control
- Be ready to display your player’s statistics
- Increase speed and efficiency when working with Show Control
We hope the above resources will help you get a jumpstart on your basketball season with the help of our Daktronics services team. For those of you getting ready for basketball, you’ll want to stay tuned to The Control Panel for more on season preparation.