Our development team recently issued additional software updates for MLB customers for the 2017 season. These mid-season updates include:
- Statcast Player Metrics app that is currently used by five beta sites
- Statcast Speed of Pitch interface with HIT timer has been added based upon customer requests
- Trackman interface for Speed of Pitch has been added for MiLB and Independent League baseball sites
- The way we store log files has been updated
- File capture and packet capture capabilities
Daktronics Scoring and Timing Interface (DSTI)
- Added six new fields:
- Batter Strikeout Percentage
- Batter Walk Percentage
- Pitcher Homeruns per nine
- Pitcher Strikeout Percentage
- Pitcher Walk Percentage
- Pitcher K%-BB%
- The added fields and update are available to any MLB team.
Scorebook Generator and DakStats Baseball/Softball
- Updated scorebook so it does not show scoring decision text due to not receiving info from DakStats for two types of bunts. This update is available to any MLB team.
- Updated calculation of On Base Percentage. This update is available to any MLB team.
For additional 2017 updates and past updates, check out Daktronics Sports Software: What’s New?
Our technical support teams can evaluate your equipment to determine your upgrade options. Schedule a time to begin this process by creating a new case in your MySupport account.