You asked and we listened!
Content Studio will now give you the option to remember your username and password for future logins. This means whenever you choose to open a New Content Studio Presentation from your Media Library, you won’t have to type in your username and password every single time!
Before you get too excited, there is something we need to do first. We need to update Content Studio to the latest version for these changes to take effect. Don’t worry though, it’s super easy! Just follow the step-by-step directions below.
- Open a web browser and go to https://www.Daktronics.com/ContentStudio.
- Click the orange Download button under Download Daktronics Content Studio.
- Choose to Run or Save the Setup file. We recommend Saving it to your Desktop.
- Click Yes when asked, Do you want to allow the following program to make changes to this computer?
- Find and Open the Setup file if it doesn’t start running automatically.
- Click Next in the Welcome to the InstallShield Wizard for Daktronics Venus Client window.
- Read and Accept the terms in the license agreement and click Next.
- Click Install to begin the installation.
- If at any time during the installation it lists out any programs that need to be closed first, choose to Automatically close them and continue the installation.
- Click Finish in the InstallShield Wizard Completed window.
Now, when you launch Content Studio you will see a checkbox asking you to Remember My Username and Password. If you put a checkmark next to it before you click Log In, you won’t have to type in your Username and Password next time! Just think of all the time you’ll save!!
Two things to remember:
- Content Studio can only be opened from within Venus Control Suite by clicking on the arrow next to the blue Add New button in the Media Library and choosing New Content Studio Presentation. There will not be a desktop icon or shortcut anywhere that you can click on after installing it. Also, if you did choose to save the installer (setup) file to your desktop or somewhere else on your computer like we recommended, go ahead and delete that now as you don’t need it anymore.
- Your username (Email) and password for Content Studio is the exact same as the username and password you use to log into Venus Control Suite. If you change your password for Venus Control Suite it automatically changes for Content Studio as well.
For those of you who use Content Studio on a regular basis, we know you will love this update! If you haven’t really gotten into Content Studio yet, give it a try. You’ll like it!
Speaking of liking things, if you enjoy reading our blog be sure to click on the orange “Receive Email Updates” button on the right side of the page to subscribe.
Thanks for reading!