This season’s exciting potential
Here’s what the marketing experts are saying about 2018:
- Half of holiday shoppers’ purchases are unplanned.1
- Small to mid-size retailers win 20% to 40% more sales in November and December compared to the rest of the year.2
- Most impulse buys happen in physical stores.3
Share these free, professionally created content pieces with your customers!
- Impact shoppers and stand out from competition with attractive seasonal messages. To succeed in reaching audiences, use the pieces in our FREE Winter Wonderland package to focus attention on promotions, discounts and seasonal items.
- Our Creative Services also offers the free Holiday November-January Graphic Elements Package. Your customers can build a custom message by choosing an element, adding text and publishing. It’s that easy.
Very best wishes to you! We hope this holiday season will be one to remember.
1“2018 Deloitte Holiday Retail Survey,” Deloitte Insights, October 23, 2018. https://www2.deloitte.com/insights/us/en/industry/retail-distribution/holiday-retail-sales-consumer-survey.html?nc=1
2 Pinkham, Rayan. “30 Holiday Shopping Stats,” Constant Contact, https://blogs.constantcontact.com/holiday-shopping-stats/
3 Driver, Saige. “Holiday Marketing: 4 Trends That Will Drive Sales,” Business News Daily, November 16, 2018. https://www.businessnewsdaily.com/8419-holiday-marketing-guide.html