A Show Control system includes Display Studio, Content Studio and is associated with multiple types of digital media players. The latest released version of Show Control is version 2.16. The new features listed below work with DMP-8000 version 8.27 or greater.
Show Control in version 2.16 brings resolutions to reported concerns.
- Content Studio supports enabling justification from RTD see: How to I automate data alignment in Content Studio for Voting Status?
- Customer can’t save workspace
- DS Quick Display container does not load
- Content Studio saving to mapped drive
- Customer not seeing V7000 files
- Performance Improvements
- Backup DMP-8000 not listed when active and primary down
- Media RTD shows sample text instead of field name
- Display Studio – Can’t transfer M3 files from controller to database
- QD – Save Workspace As Database Bug
- QD Random does not guarantee every file is to be played at least once
- Script/QD Button Thumbnail Selector is missing the scrubber
- Display Studio Queue not accurate
- Batch Converter for CS 1.x fails to save to a Mapped Drive
Interested in an update?
Please note, fixes and improvements are often impacted by the type of system your Show Control interfaces with. Learn more by contacting our Professional Services Team.