A Show Control system includes Display Studio, Content Studio and is associated with multiple types of digital media players. The new features listed below work best with a up-to-date DMP-8000 and Data Studio.
Display Studio Changes
- Added recommended logo size message to Theme editor
- Added the ability to mouse scroll through VP-6000 Triggers list
- Added the ability to use local host when adding a local DMP-8000
- Added a busy indicator and disabled the Add button when adding devices in the Service Config
- Added improvements to handling ribbon/pillar display thumbnails
- Fix for Monitor Wall issues with missing DMP-8000 zones
- Fix for Active/Inactive DMP-8000 file browsing
- Fix for missing Zone Visibility overlay on Monitors
- Fix for Script Buttons missing sign selection after upgrade
Content Studio Changes
- Updated to Content Studio 2.0, adding support with Data Studio
- Update for imported images not filling the full frame
- Solution for Save As overwriting original file when saving to local machine versus to the player
- Update for issues with multiple Profiles sharing a DID
- Added All Sport Pro ERTD Profiles to Show Control
- Profile DIDs updated automatically with installs
The Content Studio changes are highlighted in this video:
Interested in an update?
Please note, updates and improvements are often impacted by the type of system your Show Control interfaces with. Learn more by contacting our Professional Services Team.