Display Studio Updates
- Added multicast network technology that provides improved resolution and frame rate of the monitor wall.
- Open last workspace from workstation
- Each Show Control workstation will now open to the last workspace opened on that computer as opposed to the last open workspace on the server.
- Improved performance for workspaces with a lot of buttons.
- Fixed: Altering a multi-line Camino timeline script alters both lines.
- Show alias names in Quick Display queue – see example below.
Content Studio Updates
- Updated DID and DSRC files in installer
- Fixed: Right-click in Storyboard for Cut/Copy selection
- Fixed: Copy/past script buttons get changed from continuous from number of times
- Fixed: Preserving index with changing data from home to guest team bio
- Fixed: Multi-field dialog working with multiple path nodes
- Fixed: Extra color palettes being created for Highlight Data effect
- Fixed: Setting highlight font color for individual data fields
- Fixed: Scrolling text causing a crash in the editor
- Fixed: Un-pausing the file preview issues
Learn more about recent updates to Show Control by watching this video.
Interested in an update?
Please note, updates and improvements are often impacted by the type of system your Show Control interfaces with. Learn more by contacting our Professional Services Team.