Here is what to expect for the 2021 baseball season:
Here is a recap of some of the new features added to Show Control in the last 12 months.
- Font Styles in version 2.21+ This tool allows for RTD to automatically substitute an alternative font, color, size, and style if the data becomes cut-off by the size of the bounding box. Review this knowledge base article for complete details on this feature: How do I create and use alternative font styles in Content Studio
- Alias names in Quick Display queue in version 2.22+ See How to give a file an Alias Name within a Button?
- Hotkey Editing in version 2.23+ When creating a new hotkey, simply drag the button over the the hotkey icon and configure. Check out this KB article for more information: How can I use hotkey for buttons in Display Studio?
- Fixed Width Digit Spacing in version 2.24+ This change minimizes the appearance of a clock jumping around. To enable, follow How do I enable fixed width or mono spacing for my digits in Content Studio.
- Monitor Wall Groups from version 2.25+ Multiple group monitoring allows operators to setup multiple groups of displays that can be switched between on their monitor wall. Discover more here: How do I create groups of displays for my monitor wall in Display Studio?
Watch the video for a recap of the key updates in Show Control v2.23-2.25.
Display Studio – New Quick Data feature
Introduced in version 2.23+ This feature allows the user to define groups/tabs of data that can be quickly edited via a widget directly in Display Studio. Edit On the Fly right in Content Studio. Enter and publish answers to quiz games, attendance numbers, anthem singer details, etc. This requires Data Studio and Venus Control Suite.
More details are in this knowledge base article: How do I use the quick data feature in Display Studio?
- Enter and publish answers to quiz games, attendance numbers, anthem singer details, etc. Requires Data Studio.
- VCS and Data Studio are needed for this functionality.
Live Book Baseball is available for MiLB A new generation of LIVE BOOK: A score bug solution with a live connection to the MLB data for streaming productions.
- Game in progress information directly from MLB
- Integrated, turnkey solution.
- High quality motion graphics elevates your broadcast or live stream to the next level.
- Eliminates the need for an operator dedicated only to stats.
- Includes a Baseball Graphics Template Package to start a personalized content library.
- System control with a remote operator is supported – restart your productions while keeping staff safe.
Live Book for NCAA baseball and other sports.