- Find you display(s) size in VCS
- Go to the Human Trafficking: In Our Backyard Content Site and select your display type through content navigation (Message Center, Digital Billboard, or LCD).
- Enter in the size of your display in height by width format. For example, if the display size reads 150w x 60h in VCS I will search for height x width “60 x 150”. Select the files you want to download or download all files through the buttons above the right hand side of the content thumbnails.
- Once the files are downloaded to your computer you will need to upload them into your VCS Media Library.
- Create a playlist in the Scheduling App with the files you want to send to your display.
Let’s link arms together with Human Trafficking: In Our Backyard to end Human Trafficking.
For more information on Human Trafficking: In Our Backyard: