Today we released a new update to the Venus Control Suite software. As always, our updates are based primarily on customer feedback, and this is one we got a lot of feedback on!
If you have multiple displays that you want to send a Playlist to, in the past you had to put a checkmark next to each display individually. Depending on the number of displays you have, that could take a while!
No more! We now give you the ability to Select All when adding multiple displays to a playlist! Not only is this saving you time and clicks, but it’s also incredibly easy.
- Log into Venus Control Suite.
- Click on Playlists in the Main Menu.
- Click on Add New or open an existing Playlist.
- Click on Add Displays or click the plus sign [+] next to Displays.
- Click in the checkbox next to Select All. You will now see checkmarks appear next to each display in your list. Click to remove checkmarks next to any display you don’t want to send the Playlist to.
- Make sure to set your Playlist Properties and Add Media, then click Confirm.
- Click Save.
There you have it! That’s all there is to it. We hope this update saves you time and makes your life a little bit easier when it comes to scheduling!
If you want to stay up to date with all the latest updates for the Venus Control Suite software, be sure to click on the orange “Receive Email Updates” button on the right side of the page. Thanks for reading!